Thursday, July 29, 2010

My Karma TO DO List

I have decided that my ridiculously bad luck stems from some kind of bad karma. Apparently I do not emit the right vibes to make good things come my way. EVER. So I am going to make a legitimate effort to do some things to redirect the current wave of yuck that is my life. I will now treat you to my list of ideas. For those of you that know me personally, please refrain from laughing.

1. BE KIND TO PEOPLE WHO ARE UNKIND Yes. I am serious. I figure if nothing else it will throw them off balance enough to get away from them.

2. STOP SAYING THE "F" WORD. Again, I am serious. Ok, maybe not stop entirely but limit it to a "need to" basis and yes, there are some times that you NEED to drop the f bomb. Surely that will eliminate some of them? Right?

3. LOVE WHAT I HAVE. You know, appreciate the 125 purses I have instead of wanting another one. I need to minimize some of the junk in my life both the material and mental.

4. COMMIT TO SOME LIFESTYLE CHANGES Here is where the laughter really belongs. I need to eat better and get into a normal and regular sleep pattern. I suppose I need to throw exercise in there too.

5. TRY TO FIND SOMETHING TO BE THANKFUL FOR EVERYDAY. Self-explanatory I assume.

6. HAVE A POSITIVE THOUGHT FOR EVERY NEGATIVE ONE THAT I HAVE. Also self-explanatory.

So it is not really a long list. I figure you have to start somewhere. I will keep you updated on my experiment. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment